Sunday, June 24, 2012

Water's Soul








"Water For Faith, For Health, For Healing, For Life"




Genesis 1:20-21 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 2:5-6 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.


Isaiah 58:11 The LORD will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.

St. Cyprian wrote "Thus the cup of the Lord is not indeed water alone, nor wine alone, unless each be mingled with the other; just as, on the other hand, the body of the Lord cannot be flour alone or water alone, unless both should be united and joined together and compacted in the mass of one bread; in which very sacrament our people are shown to be made one, so that in like manner as many grains, collected, and ground, and mixed together into one mass, make one bread; so in Christ, who is the heavenly bread, we may know that there is one body, with which our number is joined and united" ("On the Sacrament of the Cup of the Lord," No 13).


Water Soul's


By the Shore I Will Be
I will arise now and go
Go down to the shore
Feel the gentle lapping
Puddling around my core
Spray of the salt tickling my senses
Movement of the breeze losing my burdens
I will arise now and go
Go down by the shore and swim
Washed clean by the waves
I will arise now and go
Go down by the shore
And be one with the Lord.
The wind echoes thru the swaying palms your message
The sun beams down your love
The water nourishes my soul with your covenant
The harvest contents my hunger with your promise

I will draw in the breath
I will let myself go
Go down by the shore
And walk with the Lord once more.

Milancie Hammock Corridors 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment